How to Explore Rajasthan by Luxury Trains?
Luxury train is a continuum of pampering, which suits the royal heirs. Beyond being in a fantasy of royalty, these vacations help you enjoy the niche of Indian tourism. Of all the states, Rajasthan is the main destination covered by more than half of the luxury trains of the country.
Here are the top trains and the itineraries provided by those trips to cover Rajasthan.
Palace on Wheels
Let us start with the main and pioneer luxury train of the country. Palace on Wheels is famous for sublime decor, vintage features, unparalleled services and amazing trips. Palace on Wheels have one signature itinerary, which focuses more on Rajasthan. The only destination which falls out of Rajasthan and Agra. The signature itinerary spans for seven nights and eight days.
The trip starts in Delhi and the train starts its journey towards Jaipur. From the Pink City, the train covers numerous Rajasthan destinations like Sawai Madhopur, Bharatpur, Chittorgarh, Udaipur, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer.
Iconic attractions of Rajasthan covered by Palace on Wheels are
- Traditional Rajasthan welcome ceremony
- Sightseeing trip to Albert Hall Museum, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, Amber fort, Chittorgah fort, Saheliyon ki Bari, crystal gallery, City Palace, Jagmandir Palace, Gadsisar Lake, Nathmalji ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Gaurbandh Palace, Jaswanth Thada, Umaid Bhawan Museum, Mehangarh Fort and others
- Heritage walk, cultural programs and other activities
- Elephant trip, jeep safari and other wildlife attractions
- Market tour, shopping, boating and camel safari
For more details about the itinerary and to book tickets for Palace on Wheels.
More Details of Palace on Wheels
- Palace on Wheels train departure dates
- Palace on Wheels train price India
- Read Terms and Conditions of Palace on Wheels
Deccan Odyssey train has six itineraries. Not all itineraries cover Rajasthan. Among the six, here are the itineraries focuses on the Desert State.
This is a seven night and eight days Indian Odyssey trip covering Sawai Madhopur, Jaipur and Udaipur only. In Sawai Madhopur, the itinerary covers the national park and the safari. Jaipur and Udaipur trips are purely sightseeing trips.
This itinerary covers numerous destinations of North India. In Rajasthan, the trip covers Udaipur, Jodhpur, Sawai Madhopur and Jaipur. Jaipur and Udaipur trip are for sightseeing trips. Jodhpur is a heritage vacation and Sawai Madhopur is for wildlife lovers.
Complete details of Deccan Odyssey:
- Deccan Odyssey train schedule
- Deccan Odyssey luxury train fares
- Read Terms and Conditions of Deccan Odyssey
This is the newest train in the list and is one of the most luxurious luxury trains of the world. Out of the numerous distinctive itineraries, Maharajas Express train cover Rajasthan in a few of them.
Know more about Maharajas Express:
- Departure Dates of Maharajas Express train
- Maharajas Express train cost in India
- Read Terms and Conditions of Maharajas Express
Heritage of India
The Heritage of India itinerary covers Udaipur, Jodhpur, Jaipur and Ranthambore of Rajasthan. This itinerary focuses more on the heritage sites, culture and historic beauty of these destinations.
The Indian Panorama itinerary covers Jodhpur, Jaipur, Udaipur and Ranthambore of Rajasthan. Although the destinations are similar to the Heritage of India, this itinerary gives a holistic view of the destination rather than just heritage .importance.
The Indian Splendour itinerary covers Ranthambore, Jaipur and Udaipur. For those interested in sightseeing, Jaipur and Udaipur are the unparalleled destinations. Ranthambore is the best choice for adventure, wildlife activities and photography.
Treasures of India and Gems of India
Treasures of India and Gems of India are the two itineraries offers the Golden Triangle tour, which covers Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Ranthambore. Are you visiting India for the very first time? Golden Triangle trip is the best choice for you.
Are you still debating to whether or not Why choosing a luxury train for traveling is the convenient one in India??
Read more related articles of luxury trains: