Best Time to Visit Kanha National Park in M.P.
Tigers roar in optimum at Kanha National Park. With lush green environs, this park and Madhya Pradesh in India is famous for its wildlife delight. There is ample sunlight and shadows that make it magnificent and the rolling meadow further it charm.
Situated in Madhya Pradesh, Kanha National Park constitutes a scientific conservation endevour. Success of the ‘Project Tiger’ was achieved here only. Boasting a voluminous number of the tigers, it houses other animals as well including 12 horned Barasinhga, guar and Monkeys, Jackal, Hiran, black faced langur and a ubiquitous chital. Not only confined to that, one can also spot various animals including sambar, pythons, porcupines, sloth bears, and a magnificent mouse deer.
Complete Guide : About Kanha National Park (Safari, Timings, Resorts etc)
It also has an exotic range of other fascinating animals including golden orioles, bee-eaters, egrets, Indian rollers, paradise flycatchers, outlandish hornbills and numerous Kingfishers.
As the temperature reaches its extreme, from April to June, the region witnesses nearly 43 degrees temperature. As far as winters are concerned, the time from November to February is extremely cold.
Read More : Beginners’ Indian Travel Guide – Wildlife Safari
Suggested Tour : 16 Days – India’s Best Tiger Wildlife Safari
The best time to visit Kanha Tiger Reserve begins from mid October and goes to the end of June. In the monsoons, the park remains closed. This is the time when roads are not navigable during this period.
Read More : Top Wildlife Sanctuaries to Visit in India
Popular Wildlife Tour Packages :
- 9 Days – Elephant Safari Tour India
- 12 Days – Gujarat Wildlife Tour
- 14 Days – Wildlife Safari India
- 14 Days – East India Wildlife Tour
- 14 Days – Kerala Wildlife Tour (Periyar Bandipur)
- 15 Days – North India Wildlife Cultural Tour
- 15 Days – India Nepal Wildlife Tour
Latest posts by Travelogy India (see all)
- Raksha Bandhan – The Celebration Of Siblinghood In India - August 18, 2018
- INR – Introduction To The Indian Currency - August 18, 2018
- Kerala Tourism Crashed With Floods and Disaster - August 16, 2018