Travelling Rajasthan: Know What Every Traveller Does in Rajasthan
Rajasthan is a unique state in India. This is the state where you can find desert, hill station, monuments, national park and many more. This is a state of vibrant excitement. Jaipur, the pink city of India is a place of cultural events. You can enjoy a lot of attractions here along with culture. Bikaner or the Thar Desert is not something that should be overlooked. You can enjoy camel ride, romantic dinner on the desert sand on a moonlit night, desert sand dune sightseeing and a lot of other attractions are available. Jodhpur is another place of architectural marvels. Udaipur is a romantic and heritage filled city. You can find palaces, lakes and a lot of other attractions too. If you want some real nature related activity, Ranthambore National Park is the right place. You can enjoy jeep safari and spot some exotic animals like tiger.
Rajasthan does not need any introduction when it comes to tourism and entertainment. If you are looking for a place with beauty, nature, marvels, excitement and uniqueness, you ought to visit Rajasthan. This article talks about all activities that you can enjoy in Rajasthan.
Travelling Inside Rajasthan
Once you are inside Rajasthan; you need not worry about transportation. There are a lot of local transportation like taxis, bus and others. If you are looking for long distance travel like from one city to another, private car are the best. There are buses that connects different destinations too. Due to climatic condition, taxis are recommended if you are visiting anywhere near desert.
Also Read : Royal Heritage Hotels In Rajasthan
1. Things to Do in Jaipur
Jaipur is accessible through road, rail and air transportation. There are a lot of government aided transportation too. Once you are in Jaipur, there is a lot to see, do and enjoy. Here are the top things to do in Jaipur.
- If you are in Jaipur, Amer Fort is an important destination. You ought to do two things in Amer Fort. First thing is taking the hot air balloon ride from Amer Fort.
- The second activity is to enjoy the elephant ride in Amer Fort.
- Even if you do not have any intention of buying, try walking through the streets of Badi Chaupar street and Johari Bazaar street to check out the markets
- Enjoying the sweet of Jaipur in some local eatery is an important activity for all foodies.
Also Read : What to see in Jaipur in 24 hours?
Suggested Tour : 3 Days – Private Jaipur Tour From Delhi
2. Things to Do in Bikaner
No matter where you are, start towards Bikaner by Afternoon. Thus, Thus, you would reach there by sunset and the climate will be pleasant. What should you do once you are in the desert?
- First, find a camel safari spot and enjoy the bumpy ride. It is better to do it at night on a starry night.
- Visit the Jain Temples and enjoy the architecture.
- Visit Junagarh Fort for a cup of coffee.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner in the desert on a starry night.
- Visit the sand dunes.
- Have at least a meal in one of the palace hotels to enjoy the rich royal ambience and wonderful cuisine.
Read More : Top Tourist Attractions in Bikaner
Suggested Tour : 15 Days – Delhi Agra and Rajasthan Tour
3. Things to Enjoy in Jodhpur
- Have a panoramic view of the blue city from the vantage of hills.
- Visit the Mehrangarh fort during sunset to enjoy the blue city on lights.
- Enjoy some local art galleries in Pukhraj Durry Udyog.
- Enjoy a candle lit dinner of authentic Rajasthan cuisine.
Also Read : Top Tourist Attractions In Jodhpur
Suggested Tour : 8 Days – Rajasthan Tour from Delhi
4. Things to Enjoy in Udaipur
Udaipur can be reached in about five hours from Jodhpur. There are a lot of different transportation options for you to choose from. Once you are in Udaipur, make sure you do not miss any of the below stated activities.
- Boating on Pichola Lake and enjoying sunset. If you are on a romantic holiday, this is a must-do activity.
- Enjoy some art related attractions in Shilpgram.
- Visit palaces in Udaipur and enjoy lunch at any Palace Hotel.
Read More : Best Time to Visit Udaipur
Suggested Tour : 9 Days – Taj Mahal Tour With Udaipur
5. Things to Enjoy in Ranthambore National Park
If you start from Udaipur, it would take seven hours to reach this park. Thus, it is better to start very early in the morning from Udaipur. The Park here is a natural treasure of the country consisting of exotic wildlife like tiger and other native animals.Things to do in Ranthambore are very straight forward. You can enjoy a lot of wildlife attraction on a jeep safari. If you are planning to stay overnight, there are a few accommodations like villa near the park.
Rajasthan is a land of royal attractions. You can create your own itinerary and enjoy the land while having some real adventure. What are you waiting for? Strap your backpack and start towards this land of amazing things.
Popular Tour Packages of Rajasthan :
- 10 Days – Luxury Rajasthan Tour
- 14 Days – Rajasthan Agra and Varanasi Tour
- 15 Days – Historical Rajasthan With Agra Tour
- 16 Days – Rajasthan with Mumbai From Delhi
- 17 Days – Rajasthan Cultural and Wildlife Tour
Latest posts by Travelogy India (see all)
- Top Things to Do in Kathmandu - July 26, 2017
- Introduction to Indian Railway Reservation - June 27, 2017
- Top 20 Places You Must Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands - June 3, 2017