Top 5 Luxury Wildlife Resorts In India
Blessed with a bounty of wildlife treasures, India is a country that boasts about the best of experiences when it comes to wildlife trips. There are numerous natural parks, preserved areas, sanctuaries etc. Alongside flora and fauna, India also boasts of a plentiful of avi fauna species which interest bird watchers and wildlife researchers. In fact, some species are very exotic as they have made India as their stoppage point during their migration flight.
These are the reasons why many people are interested in having a wildlife safari in India. And to give a complete experience to these enthusiasts, there are various luxury wildlife resorts that have been established in the vicinity of the protected areas or just a stone’s throw away from them. These resorts are a hit among travellers as they embark on a wildlife exploration in India. Let us have a look at the top luxury wildlife resorts in India:
- Oberoi Vanya vilas Resort: This jungle resort is a twenty five tent lodging area where luxury has been personified perfectly. It is ornamented regally and set amongst lofty and lush mango and lemon trees. The fresh incense here is something that the guests would love. Offering many recreation options like swimming pool, aromatic spa treatments etc, Oberoi Vanya vilas stands as our top pick.
- Aman-I-Khas Resort: Situated in Ranthambore, this resort caters to people who have come to excurse the famous Ranthambore National Park. The air- conditioned tents in this resort are an epitome of perfect luxury. There is a spa tent, lounge tent and a dining tent alongside the lodging ones. The backdrop and mesmerizing surroundings here are an add-on to the resort’s goodness.
- Churhat Kothi: This is a luxury wildlife resort which is a few minutes’ drive away from the Bandhavgarh National Park. The epicurean tents in this resort give guests the best of experience as they are well equipped to serve any need standing in the between the picturesque and untouched natural forest setup. Scrumptious buffet meals consisting of Indian and Continental cuisine are also a plus here.
- Bhagvan Hotel Pench: This resort is located in the state of Madhya Pradesh which is extremely famous for its natural parks. It pampers its guests with unmatched luxury and top- class facilities. The interiors are done in a royal taste which will appeal to the travellers definitely. Opulent wine treats under the Banyan tree here are one of its kind, highlight of the stay we can say.
- Taj Sawai Madhopur Lodge: This is a luxury resort standing in close proximity to the Ranthambore National Park. It is a historical lodge which was originally built by Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II of Jaipur in 1930. Standing true to its regal past, the resort caters to the tourists to their utmost satisfaction. Also an attraction here are the suites originally used by the Maharaja for his hunting trips and also for hosting the English royals Prince Phillip and Queen Elizabeth.