Are you Planning to Take Your Baby to Kerala?
There is a lot of difference between taking your young kid and taking a baby to Kerala. There are a lot of attractions that would keep your kid busy. But, what to do if you have a baby during your visit? Who said you cannot enjoy a vacation with a baby?
Boat Styled Safari
You might not be able to take up hiking or jeep ride to enjoy the wildlife in Kerala. But, you can hire a boat and enjoy Periyar Wild Life Reserve. You can be relaxed as you would be safe in the boat with your baby without any pushing or shoving walks on hard terrain.
Learn more >> Top 10 Wildlife Sanctuaries of Kerala
You might not be able to take any thrilling water adventure sports. But, you can enjoy the backwaters on a house boat. You can take your car seat for the children in the house boat.
Also Read – Top Backwater Destinations of Kerala
There are a lot of wonderful guesthouses in Thekkady that will help you to rest and enjoy the areas around. Starting from plantation to tree houses, you can enjoy a lot of attractions along with your baby.
Read More : Top 10 Hill Stations of Kerala
There are a lot of resorts and hotels that are kid-friendly. There are a lot of attractions in Munnar that can be enjoyed along with the baby.
Also Read : Exploring Backwaters On A Kerala Houseboats
A lot of restaurants provide fresh food cooked with mild sauce for children. You can find all branded formula packs in the supermarkets.
Tips to Enjoy Kerala with your Baby
- Book everything from hotel to houseboat in prior to your vacation. Do not leave anything to be taken care after reaching the destination.
- Add time for diaper change, reason less tantrum, feeding and others in your timetable.
- Be prepared for all kinds of climate. Thus, pack a few of all kinds of dresses for your kids.
- Download some toddler friendly apps and videos on your mobile. You can use them to calm them down during tantrum.
- No matter how clean Kerala is, always pack hand sanitizer and other first aid elements.
- Have a dosage of all the medicines in hand. No one can predict what might happen.
- Do not pain yourself by dragging the stroller with you. Given the condition of roads in India, you might have to drag the stroller and have the baby in your hand. Use child carrier if needed.
- Always pack an inflatable booster seat.
- Always choose kid friendly beach spots.
- Avoid the destinations that are more than 100 km away for a day trip in Kerala.
Are you planning to travel to Kerala with your toddler? Remember that they are very easy to handle than big kids and teenagers. You can keep them excited with the sceneries and other elements.
Moreover, the pleasant climate would make them sleep for most of the time. So, do not forget a sleeping bag. Do not worry about the safety, you can find a lot of medical facilities in Kerala. If needed, you can buy a kid locator to keep your kid safe.
Also Read : Top Three Eco Tourism Destinations in Kerala